Zoom R16 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder, Interface, Controller, 8 XLR Combo Inputs, 16 Tracks, USB Audio Interface, Built In Stereo Condenser Microphones, 135 Built-In Effects
16-track playback, 8-track simultaneous recording to SD cards up to 32 GB
- 8 mic/line/instrument level inputs on XLR/TRS combo connectors and built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Two balanced output jacks and headphone output with dedicated volume control
- 135 onboard effects, as well as a metronome, chromatic tuner, and variable playback speed with or without pitch change
- Full control surface functionality (Mackie Control emulation), plus mixing and transport controls for Cubase, Logic, Ableton Live, and other DAWs
- 8-in/2-out USB interface functionality
- Operates off AA batteries or power adapter
If you use DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software but hate mixing with a mouse, the R16 provides the perfect solution. It can act as a full-featured control surface for popular DAWs such as Cubase, Logic, and GarageBand, adding real faders and transport/status buttons that streamline the process of creating the perfect mix.
Multitrack recording made easy
The R16 provides 16 tracks for recording and playback in full fidelity WAV format, making it ideal for both professional production and for use as a musical sketchpad. Battery operation allows for field recording and enables you to capture your musical ideas quickly. You can connect external microphones, instruments, or line-level sources directly to the R16, or use the built-in stereo mic pair for minimal setup. When your multitrack recording is complete, you can use the R16's internal mixer, complete with physical faders, equalization, panning, and built-in effects, to create a stereo mix with studio-quality sound.
The R16 provides 135 great-sounding DSP effects, including guitar amp, bass amp, and mic preamp models, plus mastering algorithms such as multi-band compression. Effects can be applied during recording and mixdown, or can be used for playback only.
In addition, the R16's USB port allows it to act as an 8-input/2-output interface for DAWs such as the Cubase LE. You can even synchronize two R16’s via USB for 32 tracks of playback and 16 tracks of simultaneous recording.
Уреда работи ок!
бартер може - за посочената китара или бас!